Technical Aftersales Specialist
Aftersales Deputy Director
Responsible for coordinating all technical aspects of the current and the future MG line up.
- Service Now ticket processing
- Manage technical field reports
- Create, translate, publish bulletins
- Process service and recall campaigns
- Liase with the KBA (authorities)
- Monitor and support RSA
- Organize and moderate technical round tables events online and physical
- Coordinate flying doc activity
- Develop and coordinate mobile high voltage repair concept
- Develop a loan tool program for special tools
- Repair manual management (language/content)
- Bachelors Degree in industrial engineering or similar
- Minimum 3+ years' experience of aftersales operations in the automotive industry or related industries
- Experience in working with ordering management systems and basic accounting knowledge
- Have German skill on a native level in writing and speaking. Have a strong level of English
- German Driver´s license
- Willingness to learn and to open mindset and flexibility with regards to a start up company
- Strong communication skills
part of our SAIC
team and apply now !
Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.