Network Area Sales Manager
Sales and Marketing
Purpose of role
Responsible for developing MG market opportunities into sales for MG in targeted markets in GE (according to strategic plan of the company).
Key Results/Accountabilities expected from the role
- According to strategic plan of the company, team up with Sales Director/country manager to enhance awareness for the MG brand in targeted markets.
- Prepare the plan following standards in agreement with brand and sales and ensure the adherence to the approved plan.
- Daily network management.
- Guide and coordinate with the local sales network to ensure compliance with small and medium-sized enterprises network plan.
- Conduct extensive interviews with potential candidates to access their suitability for the sales network.
- Expanding local sales network according to company's target.
- Managing training and onboarding strategies for new network sales partners according to company guidance.
Experience & Educational background & Expertise
- Holds a relevant dealer-and sales partner network in Germany.
- Have a strong background in automotive products.
- Being a sales-oriented person with understanding of multiple customer group perceptions.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in dealer network development.
- Strong negotiation and communication skill.
- Skilled in using basic computer applications (MS Office).
- Have German skill on a native level in written and oral. Have a proficient level of English.
- Must be able to work independently: self-starter.
- Have a German driving license.
Location/Travel requirement, Salary and benefits
Location: TBD, Germany. Travelling is about 50% of time.
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.